skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Cooking By Myself Part III
Lets make Quesadillas!
Chicken with Chicken Rub Spices...
Beef + taco m ix + mixed veggies (red/green pepper) and cheese
Served with salad, dressings and sour cream! The quesadilla shells were a bit crunchy...not soft like the ones I have in pubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(6)
Seattle, Revisited
Basement Suite in Waterloo, Ontario
Cooking By Myself Part III
Cooking By Myself Part II
Cooking By Myself Part I
Japan / Malaysia / Singapore Randoms
►
August
(4)
Camera Equipment
*EOS 7D
*Tamron 15-50mm VC
*Canon 50mm f 1.8
*Canon Digital Elph
Who Am I?
Robert Shum
I am studying Computer Science at UBC and I am doing my 1 year intern in Research in Motion based in Waterloo, Ontario.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment