Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cooking By Myself Part I

First time cooking in Waterloo. My cooking space is smaller than my computer desk at home. I only have a half-stove to work with and knives duller than grandmas playing bingo. But I shouldn't complain...my aunt makes great food with a tiny kitchen. Anyways my first meal...

Fettuccine Alfredo Part I:
Uber fail. It taste worse than it looks.


Fettuccine Alfredo Part II:
Chicken rub spices, clams, and more veggies + with cream cheese and Alfredo sauce + Parmesan cheese.

This is what I am eating recently.

This picture looks a lot better. I think it's the lighting. Cooking isn't hard... if your new to living on your own and feeding yourself, try building up your spice rack and using that on your meats. Bake it after rubbing the spices and serve with a side of veggies and pasta. It's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment