skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 3, 2009
Canada Day 2009
I dont remember this place....Earls?
Pride!
Poor helpless girl clinging on to traffic light! Many photos were taken off due to my horrible vantage point. Until next year!
No tripod this time. Only pulled off one *decent* photo of the Canada Day Fireworks
2 comments:
blogger
August 3, 2009 at 3:32 AM
fireworks images was fantastic
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Robert Shum
August 3, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Thank you!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(4)
Canada Day 2009
HSBC Celebration of Light - China
Las Vegas Night Shots
Pike Place Market
Camera Equipment
*EOS 7D
*Tamron 15-50mm VC
*Canon 50mm f 1.8
*Canon Digital Elph
Who Am I?
Robert Shum
I am studying Computer Science at UBC and I am doing my 1 year intern in Research in Motion based in Waterloo, Ontario.
View my complete profile
fireworks images was fantastic
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete