skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 3, 2009
HSBC Celebration of Light - China
Testing Testing, 123...
I think investing in Polarized Lens for my SLR would help rid of the clouds? Yes? No?
More clouds..... :(
People were singing the national anthem during the long bus ride home from DT Vancouver to Richmond. Patriosm, booyah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(4)
Canada Day 2009
HSBC Celebration of Light - China
Las Vegas Night Shots
Pike Place Market
Camera Equipment
*EOS 7D
*Tamron 15-50mm VC
*Canon 50mm f 1.8
*Canon Digital Elph
Who Am I?
Robert Shum
I am studying Computer Science at UBC and I am doing my 1 year intern in Research in Motion based in Waterloo, Ontario.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment